A BIG thank you to iMac for nominating me for this award! I received the nomination quite a while back, and am finally responded. It surprises me, but I had much more content planned for my blog than I realized.
“The word “liebster” means “dearest” or “favourite” in German, and the tag is used to spread the love awareness for the smaller bloggers in the community.” — SBD
So, this is how it works…
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
Here are some random facts about myself:
- I just finished writing and self publishing my first book! I never knew I could write one.
- I love being outside, regardless of the weather.
- The beach is a very peaceful place for me.
- The mountains are also a very peaceful place for me.
- My most favorite activity is riding my bike.
- I absolutely love hot yoga.
- Chocolate is a food group in my diet.
- Wine is a food group in my diet.
- I love to travel and to experience new places.
- I also really love coming home again after an adventure. There really is no place like home.
- I just bought my first set of taro reading cards, and they are based on animal spirits.
Answers to iMac’s questions:
- If you could spend the day with any blogger you’ve met on this site, who would it be? This is a really tough one as it would be really hard to choose one. But, I will say Anthony. His perspective on life, and ability to see the special moments is amazing.
- What favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Go outside and run or hike, then curl up with a good book and a glass of wine.
- Do you prefer cake or pie? I can’t eat either as I have trouble with gluten. Thus, I opt for the ‘pie in a cup’ which is my name for Starbuck’s delicious creations such as the pumpkin spice latte.
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging? Connecting with other bloggers.
- Do you prefer mountains or the beach? They both serve complimentary purposes. If I had to choose, I would say mountains.
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go? Back to when my grandma was alive so I could ask her some questions that I never did.
- What has been the stupidest thing you have purchased this far in your life? An unreasonably large jar of four been salad.
- What’s your favorite type of cookie? Ginger snap.
- Who’s your best friend? My husband.
- Do you speak any foreign languages? No, but I wish I did.
- If you have travelled outside of your hometown, what is the first thing you notice about others? The way they interact.
I nominate the following lovely blogs:
My questions for these wonderful writers are:
- Where is your favorite place to travel?
- What food do you crave most often?
- What is one of your favorite movies?
- What is one of your favorite books?
- What do regret not doing?
- Is there a reason you could not do it now?
- Who do you love spending time with?
- Do you like being outdoors, or prefer to stay tucked inside?
- What is your happy hour beverage of choice?
- Describe your favorite piece of clothing.
- What temperature do you prefer?