- A Taste of Fiction (6/13/2021)
- I Am A Writer (1/3/2018)
- Inspiration, Creativity and Community at When Words Collide (8/14/2017)
- My Book (12/19/2016)
- My First Blogging University: Setting Goals (7/18/2016)
- My Magical Wand (8/19/2016)
- One Step at a Time – Re-Becoming a Writer (3/7/2018)
- Surviving My First NaNoWrimo: Lessons Learned (11/22/2018)
- The Power of Inspiration (8/12/2019)
- The Writer’s Happy Book (4/4/2018)
- The Writer’s Tool Box (5/2/2018)
- When Words Collide: A Whirlwind of a Weekend (8/17/2018)
- Where Did Julie and Her Bike Go? (6/20/2020)
- Why Writing is Like Power Lifting (7/4/2018)
- Writers Helping Writers: BIG REVEAL!!! (1/21/2019)
When Words Collide Presentation
The presentation: Steps to Self-Publish
The Plan: Self Publishing Plan
Creating a Cover
SETTING UP YOUR GRID
The following guidelines are for a 6 x 9 book, for Blurb.ca print service.
Check your printing service guidelines, then use the calculations.
Would you like the photoshop template??? The file type (.psd) is not supported for upload here, so please contact me and I will send it to you.
The photoshop basic template includes gridlines, and placeholders for all of the main pieces of content that will go on your cover. It is a good starting point. You can alter the fonts and placements as you desire.
Using a Test Environment
What other TIP SHEETS, TEMPLATES, or GUIDES would be useful to you??
In the presentation, the KDP environment is covered. Would a walkthrough of the iBook environment be helpful?
Let me know!!!
Watch for more content on self publishing!!!